.jpg)
Hanging out with the cousins
.jpg)
We had a great time in Austin with our good buddies - Emma & Jade had a blast together as always!
.jpg)
Addie has discovered that she loves to swing - we usually have to take her off!
Our little soccer player
Baby Canon - just a few hours old!
Emma already loves being the "big" cousin. She'll be such a good helper with her new baby brother or sister.
Graduation - I might be a little more emotional about it, but we still have another year of preschool to go before kindergarten.
.jpg)
The girls had a blast in the baby pool (it sort of made up for not
getting in the big pool yet)
.jpg)
Corey & the girls took me out to breakfast for Mother's Day - I love this one of Corey & Addie.
.jpg)
The girls & I at the zoo - so much fun!
It's been a busy couple of months since I last updated! I think that's how everyone is at this staget of life, but some of you are much better at keeping up with everyone else. I would like to say that I have a good excuse, but it doesn't seem to matter what's going on, I'm just not a faithful blogger. However, if there ever was a time to give myself a break, this is it. We are expecting baby #3 in early December! We are thrilled, if a bit overwhelmed. Yes, we planned this, but reality was quick to set in. I'm 10 weeks, and seriously thought I must be further along (or carrying twins!) because I felt sick almost immediately, and started wearing maternity at 8 weeks. 8 WEEKS! I have felt a little better after hearing from other moms of 3 that this was their experience as well. So that has been a bit all-consuming. In the midst of it all, Emma has been loving playing soccer at church (though it's been a bit of a struggle to learn to get in there & kick the ball!). She is such a cutie pie in her little uniform! Addie is talking more and more - her favorite phrase is, "I did it!" (there's a little glimpse into the love this child has for independence!). She has recently surprised us by starting to count - her favorite number being "eight" which she always says very emphatically. For some reason, she prefers to start at five, but can basically make it up to twelve. We're so proud :). We have recently returned from Houston where we got to meet my precious new nephews - baby Tres, my older brother's new little one who is now about 6 weeks old, and we got to be there to welcome baby Canon, my sister's precious baby boy! It was so much fun getting to see both those tiny new ones and get excited about our own new addition. I loved getting to re-live having the first baby through Holly - the surrealness and complete life-changing-ness of it all. It was a precious time.
I won't bore you with all the details of the past 3 months, but I will post some photos of our happenings. That's always everyone's favorite part anyway! Tomorrow is Emma's last day of pre-school, and then the summer begins! I've had to remind her that even though we're on summer vacation, the pool is still way too cold for swimming (for me anyway!). We're looking forward to all that summer will bring. I'll try to be a better blogger, but no promises...
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
11 comments:
Ahhhh! Congratulations! That is SO exciting.
You definately have a pass on not blogging often. :) I can't wait to meet little girl or boy number 3... I just love your girls & know that the next one will be just as special & blessed!
Congratulations! I'm so happy for you guys! Hope the sickness passes soon!
YAY for you guys! I can't wait to meet your little one. :) We missed you at church last week...maybe we will catch you sometime soon.
Hope you feel better soon!
Congratulations! Happy for you all! Rest up, if you can!
What an excitng time for your family! Congratulations!
Congratulations! I hope you start feeling better soon. Great pictures. Your girls are precious!
Enjoyed reading your update. Hope you are feeling better soon, missed you Wednesday night.
Yay!!! Congratulations - so happy for you!! :-)
Yes, I'm way behind on reading blogs since having our second baby boy! Congratulations Julia, so excited for your new baby that's coming! Hope to see you at church soon. :-)
#3?!! Congratulations! I hope you start feeling better soon. You look great!
Post a Comment