OK, Ches, I realize you tagged me forever ago, but here goes!
The Game of Tag about your MAN (for starters, I think calling him "my man" is a little weird, but here goes):
1. Who is your man? Corey
2. How long have you been together? Started dating when we were 19 (almost 20)- we're about to be 31, so I guess we started dating 11 years ago, & have been married for 8.
3. How long dated? About 2 1/2 years
4. How old is your man? 30 - soon to be 31
5. Who eats more? Corey - although occasionally I give him a run for his money.
6. Who said "I love you" first? Corey. He wrote me a song & played his guitar & sang it to me. It was very sweet. Saying "I love you" was a really big deal to us.
7. Who is taller? Corey
8. Who sings better? I am. I grew up in a family of singers, most of whom are better than me, but I can carry a tune. Corey is sometimes tunally challenged :)
9. Who is smarter? Corey. When we first started dating we discovered we had both scored about the same on our ACT scores & both were pretty good. But, I have to study really hard & things come pretty easily for him. He definitely is higher up on the common sense scale than me!
10. Who's temper is worse? I would say neither of us have trouble with our tempers, but I have to admit having a strong-willed 4 year old is challenging both of us in that area!
11. Who does the laundry? Me. Corey helps out from time to time, but that's mostly a Julia task. 12. Who takes out the garbage? Usually Corey. I'm really bad about doing it, partly because it means I have to deal with Addie under my feet & the screams about wanting to go outside when I do. So I wait.
13. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? I know this is ridiculous, but which right side? The one when you're looking at it or when you're in it?!? Based on the 1st scenario, me.
14. Who pays the bills? Corey. I'm pretty bad about forgetting things & have a hard time keeping up with bills. Corey has informed me that when the kids are in school, it's all me!
15. Who is better with the computer? Again, Corey. To my defense, the only requirements for my computer skills are Word, internet surfing & blogging, so I really don't have a reason (or time) to work on it!
16. Who mows the lawn? Corey, although I have ridden the riding lawn mower for him a few times. Geez, do I do anything around here?!?
17. Who cooks dinner? Ahh, finally. Me!!! I actually love to cook, except when its been a really long day & Addie is holding onto my legs, sticking her head through them and screaming to be picked up. Not so much fun then.
18. Who drives when you are together? Corey. I can, but I have a harder time carrying on a good conversation & driving at the same time. Plus, he likes to be in control behind the wheel.
19. Who pays when you go out? Corey
20. Who is most stubborn? That's probably a toss up. He would probably say otherwise, but to give you an example, its only been in the last year or so that he's finally agreed to put the toilet seat down. In a house full of 3 girls. Enough said.
21. Who is the first to admit when they are wrong?We've both worked on this one & I think we do a pretty good job of it.
22. Whose parents do you see the most? Surprisingly, probably my mom, even though technically she lives 5 hours away & Corey's parents live in town!But, she's the only one without a full time job, so she comes to stay a lot.
23. Who kissed who first? He finally kissed me after the "5 minute stare." I kept on waiting, but he later told me he thought he needed to wait for our technical first date. At the moment, I so did not care!
25. Who proposed? Corey - he gave me my ring under the shade of a huge tree with the West Texas sunset behind us - so romantic.
26. Who is more sensitive? Probably me, but neither of us is especially sensitive.
27. Who has more friends? Me. I have lots of close friends.
28. Who has more siblings? Me. 2 brothers & a sister, and if you count in-laws, its a grand total of 6.
29. Who wears the pants in the family? Corey for sure, though its not a dictatorship or anything! We make most of the decisions together.
Ok, so there it is! An actual post! I hope to get photos from our family vacation up soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
That was enjoyable . . .I know you both better now, and don't worry - you do plenty in your house - notice that picking up toys all day and stopping fights and organizing play times and doing fun things with your kids wasn't on the list?
Thanks for posting - I enjoyed reading it! And I'm with Kendra, sounds like you do plenty to me! Remember, it's all about the zones. :)
That was a fun read! Miss you and look forward to catching up soon!
hugs--
I laughed out loud at the "tunally challenged" one. Too funny.
I am so glad you answered these. I know some of the questions were weird.( I was tagged so I can't take credit for any of them. I did learn more about you and I cracked up at the "first kiss 5 minute stare".
Post a Comment