Friday, October 07, 2005
So I'm new at this. I don't know when I'll have time to write, but I would like to think I will! My hour during Emma's naptime goes by far too quickly - in fact, I hear her pitiful "Mommy...get up!" as I write. There are lots of words in my mind that never make it to paper - maybe since I can type infinitely faster than I write (thanks to all those English papers, no doubt!) I will be able to get them out before they are lost in oblivion...but the days for my deep thoughts writing must come another day. Duty calls!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Julia,
I am so glad that you are going to join blogland. It is nice to check in on the random thoughts of close friends and family. Don't feel pressure to write all the time. . . just enjoy the outlet of putting your thoughts out there. Love you!
Post a Comment